Travis M Rogers
Travis Madison Arvada
Certified General Appraiser
6541 Umber Cir, Arvada, Colorado 80007
(720) 908-5528 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Meticulous professional who undertakes complex assignments, meets tight deadlines, and delivers superior performance.
- Impeccable management and development abilities: building loyal clients through leadership, honesty, accountability, and follow through.
- Great interpersonal skills: a leader with a proven work ethic.
- Excellent customer service skills. Willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
My objective is to perform real estate appraisal and consulting work for reputable companies and individuals in which my extensive experience in real estate appraising, real estate consulting, leadership, operations, and financial management will be of benefit by providing superior products and innovative ideas.
Real Estate | Residential Appraisals | Commercial Appraisals | Leadership | Project Management | Customer Service | Sales | Financial/Market Analysis | Forecasting | Strategic Planning | Account Management | Client Relations | Procurement | Business Support | Restructuring |Strategic Policies | Compliance | Performance Management Communication
- Certified General Appraiser in Colorado and Arkansas
- FHA Certified
Keystone Appraisals and Consulting, LLC, Arvada CO, 2014 – Present
Owner and Lead Consultant
- Provide clients with superior service
- Lead and develop team members to exceed expectations
- Appraise residential and commercial property both simple and complex
- Sports complexes, hotels, business parks, subdivision development, malls, commercial space, office buildings, retail establishments, restaurants, entertainment facilities, apartments
- Single family residential, multi-family, high end complex residential
T. ROGERS APPRAISALS AND CONSULTING, Fayetteville, Arkansas 2007 – 2014
Owner/Director of Operations and Finances/Lead Consultant
- Grew new company from start up to being one of the leaders in the region by increasing revenues by 25% to 40% each year and maintaining the company’s client base.
- Maximized the company’s profit/loss margin by developing and implementing strategies.
- Grew client base year over year resulting in increased profit and sustainability.
HUDSON APPRAISALS, INC, Arvada, Arkansas 2005 – 2007
Director of Commercial Appraisal Division
- Managed, maintained, and organized all aspects of the company’s commercial appraisal division from conception resulting in an increased client base, net profits, and attraction to top talent.
- Consulted for clients resulting in better client relations and increased income to the company.
- Responsible for client acquisition and retention: increased retention over 40%
- Ozarks Technical Community College, Springfield, Missouri, United States
- Residential Appraisals
- Commercial Appraisasls
- Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States
- Computer Science
- Business Management
- Divorce and Estate Appraisals
- Land and Site Valuation
- Green Buildings
- Expert Witness Testimony.
- Fast Food Facilities
- Owner-Occupied Commercial Properties
- Advanced Hotel Appraising
- Distribution Centers
- Strategic Business Planning
- Strategic Financial Planning
- Leadership Academy